Onde as palavras só serão lidas por quem as quiser absorver...

quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011

Strong enough...

Sometimes, you know, I feel that world has changed! The world as I knew, it's not the world where I live... My way it's not so clear, my mind it's not so colorful, my desires are not the same as used to be.

Sometimes I can get so confused.
Sometimes I can get so lost.
But, some other times I have you by my side!
I have your praise, your eyes looking at me with proud, you telling me that I am strong enough.

I can trust you! I can believe in your eyes! I can hear your voice in my head. I can't forget that you believe me, that you count on me!

And I'm thankful for your words, for your trust.
And I Love You!

Together, we can trust the future!

1 comentário:

AL disse...

oi linda, venho aqui dizer que "o vento que passa" agora está aqui: http://oventoquepassa.blogspot.com/.... caso te apeteça ir lá espreitar ;-)
bjibho!!!